Friday, March 2, 2018

January

We have done so much since I last wrote that the post has to be in two parts so that you can have your first cup of coffee with Part I (January) and the second cup with Part II (February).

January 16th I flew home to Maine for 10 days it was a great time with friends.

Our driveway



Neighbors and good friends Barbara and Roxie (well Roxie is working on being my friend)





I did crafts with my neighborhood friend. These are the angels that she made.



I sat by the fire and ate my popcorn, I had a wonderful time. Sitting by the fire is one of my favorite pass times and something I miss by being away for the winter.



While I was gone Rob and several friends installed our new refrigerator.  



...but first the window had to come out.  Rob, with help from Wally, worked hours and hours preparing to put the new fridge in.  Before the fridge could be loaded onto our boat, Linda Jean had to be moved to a wider dock with more space to maneuver the fridge.  Here is the Fort Myers Marina Village helping out.



Wally, TJ and Ross help load the new refrigerator in through the window. Not pictured are Kent and Rob on the inside.




A gorgeous, functional, slightly larger fridge.



...boaters leaving for Lake O. on their adventure to do the Great Loop.


The pre-Superbowl Party on the dock, a super gathering!




Boaters headed for Lake O as they continue on their big adventure of completing the Great Loop.  Depending how many times a boater stops and what they do along the way it will take at least 11 months to complete and "cross their wake".

And so, January moves into February with two weeks of celebrating Edison's Birthday.

Tricia 


















































SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment