Friday, April 12, 2019

Linda Jean 4/12/2019

We are on the water headed to Herb River after spending the night at one of our favorite anchorage, Wahoo River. It just started raining heavily as I write this blog.

Here are a few pictures before we left Brunswick Landing.



Australian Shepherd, Maggie, sharing a ride in the Enterprise car as we are being taken back to the marina


Pink Pin Wahoo River


We never take the rainbow for granted


Dawn at Wahoo with the famous street light on the left. It was just about time for the street light to automatically shut off.


I love Michael Babaro, as I have told you before so I am going to repeat the ending to his show everyday.
That is it for today see you tomorrow.
Be well and hug those you love today.
Tricia



1 comment:

  1. Great, just great! What a nice dog - fuzzy and pleasant! And I LOVE the maps, and the pins in the maps - great job, Tricia.

    ReplyDelete