Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 25, 2015
Coordinates: 35.93094N, 78.56652W

Happy Thanksgiving!

My mom died on November 16, 2015, so I have been off the water since then.  You know that dying is a hard part of life and we all have it happen to a loved one but we move on incorporating this lose into our lives. So let’s talk about the water.

I am very happy to tell you that I am spending Thanksgiving with my NC family in Kitty Hawk, NC.  We have plans to eat at Kelly’s in Nag Harbor and visit the Wright Bros. Museum.  We will do other activities as well, I will tell you about them later.

We will be back on the water on Saturday the 28th but it will take us a day or two to set sail again.


At Peace

Tricia



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're going to have a very special, unique Thanksgiving Day...well-deserved and I look forward to future postings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels & following seas,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete