Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The end of today's blog

November 9, 2015 still
Coordinates 37.83725N, 76.27651W
Readville, VA

79.5nm, 10hours, 7.95kts

I promised to let you know how we made out today and where we ended our day’s journey. 
We are tired.  During part of the day the seas rolled making me very uncomfortable but the white caps were not quite as bad.  To quote my husband, “it was a mess”.  We left Annapolis at 7:15 today and anchored here in the dark at 5:15.

We are having pork baby back ribs for dinner with sautéed Brussel sprouts and Jasmine rice. I think that it is amazing to have such a wonderful meal on our boat on the sea. Let us know when you are in the area and we will share a meal with you.




I want to leave you with a wonderful picture of comfort since my words most likely did not paint comfort.

Writing my blog on the seas


Tricia



4 comments:

  1. So good to see you looking comfortable and content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adventures you both are having. Your posts are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm admiring you two (as well as S and P) for braving this new endeavor! Wishing you smooth water.

    ReplyDelete