Sunday, December 20, 2015

Headed North--?

December 19, 2015
Coordinates 32 44844N, 80.56464W
9 hrs, 47.8 nm, 5.3 kts
Dataw Island, SC
ICW mile 522

Arrived 4:35 pm





Add caption


It was 50 degrees in the cabin today and 39 degrees outside.  We checked our route and found out we were going in the wrong direction our equipment malfunctioned and we are headed north.  When technology works it is great but when...

You know that I am kidding, right?



No chance of sunburn, napping in the sunshine with my down jacket




December 20, 2015

Today I am sad about being away from my home at Christmas time.

Guess what!  I have four layers of clothing on including my long underwear, and the heat is on high. Temperature 46 outside.

The comforter is back on the bed.

Hope your homes are filled with the smell and the anticipation of Christmas.

Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Stunning pictures. Very interesting blog. Thank you very much for sharing your cruise.
    Olivier
    Grand Banks 42' MY.
    Antibes
    South of France

    ReplyDelete