Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Staying Put

We are staying Rockland at least another night, more about that in a minute.

To finish up yesterday morning's post I want you to see pictures of John LeMole, owner of Gemini Marine Canvas installing our clean bimini.  You may remember the guano story, well hopefully it is the end of the guano on our canvas top.  We have been at the dock for several days in hopes that the seagulls will find the dock a more attractive place for the guano.

John has all the aspects of a good business man


My Honey


Rob and I walked around town then to Hannaford and back for a total of over 5 miles.  It was fun to be out and about, especially with the cruise people in town. 

Today, October 13th, I tried to find a detailed map showing you the east coast weather report but I was not successful so I will just tell you that it doesn't look like we are leaving and don't know when we are. I might know later today.  One of my friends or family members that have the gift of detail might send the report to me so I can post the information.

For my right brain dominant friends.

The forecast today is knitting or embroidery the two crafts that I brought along to keep me busy on rainy days and nights.

Tricia






3 comments:

  1. It's always good news when mariner friends pay close attention to the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you look into real sailor crafts like knot tying, scrimshaw and ships in bottles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete